Privacy disclaimer - section 13 - 14 General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016
Data subjects: suplliers
Goldenlady Company S.p.a. is Data Controller of your personal data, for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as 'GDPR', with the present document informs you that the legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislation and the obligations of confidentiality.
Purposes of processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Fiscal and accounting obligation laws;
- Suppliers management:
- Litigation management;
- Quality management;
- Suppliers history;
- Report management during supply operations;
- Transport operations.
Modalities of processing
Your personal data will be processed in the following ways:
- Automated processing by personal computer and software;
- Manual processing with paper archives;
- Digital preservation in accordance with the law.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization (Section 32 of GDPR).
Your data will be processed by Subjects authorized for treatment pursuant to Art. 29 of the GDPR.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- Advisors and freelancers also in an associated form;
- Bank and credit institutions;
- in the context of public and / or private subjects for whom the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or however, functional to the administration of the relationship;
- Logistic Companies and Post Office;
- Other companies subject to management and coordination by Engifin SpA;
- Subjects that provide the legal storage service.
Your data will not be diffused.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to purposes, in the following states:
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for execution of the contractual purposes.
Data controller is Golden Lady Company S.p.a. (Via G. Leopardi 3/5 , 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere
(MN); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 0376941211; VAT: 00961470424)
You have the right to obtain from data controller and data processor the cancellation, the communication, the updating, the rectification, the integration of your personal data, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR
According to the Art. 77 - GDPR, the subject can submit a report or a complaint by contacting Italian data protection authority established in Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00186 ROMA mail: email@example.com.